LORIC offers self-contained offices, various sizes to accommodate 1 - 8 people available to:
- Business that are registered in or operate within Greater Lincolnshire
- Businesses must be engaged in Research, Development or Innovation activities.
Our fully furnished offices are ready for you to move into and benefit from:
- Rent inclusive of utilities and Wi-Fi
- One guaranteed parking space
- Communal kitchen
- Communal break room
- Lockers, shower room, lockable cycle storage
- Networking opportunities
- Opportunities to recruit Bishop Grosseteste University students and graduates for placements / interns / research / volunteering
- Access to LORIC facilities such as kitchen, break room, lift, collaboration space, monthly networking events, gardens, and courtyard
- Access to wider campus facilities such as the Refectory, digital print services, Curiositea coffee shop, HireBike station, concessionary rates at the Sport and Fitness Centre and discounted rates for conferencing facilities.
Each office is individually assessed for Business Rates and businesses may be able to claim Small Business Rate Relief but will need to do so through the City of Lincoln Council directly. This is dependant upon the size of the room rented and a direct application to the City of Lincoln council
Please note tenants are responsible for their own contents insurance
Bishop Grosseteste University and sustainability
We are committed to protecting our environment by keeping our carbon footprint low and supporting the local ecosystem. As part of this, LORIC, a Grade II listed building, has been designed to achieve a Building Research Establishment Energy Assessment Method (BREEAM) rating of ‘Very Good’ and has undergone a BREEAM Ecology assessment to maximise benefit to the local ecology.
Numerous factors help to achieve this including:
- Adherence to a Habitat Site Management Plan
- Installation of appropriate bird nesting boxes and bat slates
- Maintenance of shrubs which are of benefit to wildlife
- Infrared heating systems
Lincoln's Newest Work Space Rental Offer
LORIC are delighted to announce that the team are working on a brand-new work space rental offer which aims to launch in autumn 2023.
This exciting development for LORIC will include self-contained work spaces of various sizes, to accommodate 1 - 8 people. These spaces will be available to:
- Businesses that are registered in or operate within Greater Lincolnshire
- That are engaged in Research, Development or Innovation activities*.
Please complete the form below to express an interest in finding out more about work space rental opportunities here at LORIC.
The purpose of this form is to:
- Collect contact information from you;
- Gather some initial information on your work space needs.